TEDxTokyoTeachers - The Guitar and the Smartphone
At long last, my TEDxTokyoTeachers presentation is available for your viewing pleasure. :)
I have to admit that I was pretty nervous - a true rarity as I almost never get nervous about anything. I am glad that I was able to get my message out, make it through almost all of my lines, and even get a laugh or two.
That said, I did miss one important line. I originally planned to end my presentation with the following: "Students can either be slaves to these machines, or masters of their own fates. As educators, the choice is yours."
So if you are an educator, what will you choose? And remember what Rush (the band, not the blowhard) said, "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
Recent blog posts
- Simple Python Game Tutorial Using Classes
- Video Tutorial: Python Spacewar Game
- Video Tutorial: Python To-Do-List (GUI Version)
- Video Tutorial: Simple Space Invaders Clone
- Video Tutorial: Python Functions with Turtle Graphics
- Video Tutorial: Python Guessing Game (GUI Version)
- Global Codeathon Scratch Tutorials
- Video Tutorial: A Simple Python Turtle Graphics Game
- Video Tutorial: Tic-Tac-Toe in Python
- In Favor of Standardization in Ed Tech