Education technology integration is a pretty wide field, and we're really only beginning to scratch the surface of what technology can allow educators and students to accomplish.
As I see it, there are three main areas of focus: 1) the technical aspects such as hosting, programming, and networking 2) the curricular aspects related to how to use technology to improve learning outcomes and 3) training staff, students, and other stakeholders how and when to use the technology.
Therefore the challenge is three-fold, we have to find the right technology to provide the content and tools and teach the members of the educational community how to utilize those tools.
More info is coming soon! In the meantime, why don't you check out my blog?
Recent blog posts
- Simple Python Game Tutorial Using Classes
- Video Tutorial: Python Spacewar Game
- Video Tutorial: Python To-Do-List (GUI Version)
- Video Tutorial: Simple Space Invaders Clone
- Video Tutorial: Python Functions with Turtle Graphics
- Video Tutorial: Python Guessing Game (GUI Version)
- Global Codeathon Scratch Tutorials
- Video Tutorial: A Simple Python Turtle Graphics Game
- Video Tutorial: Tic-Tac-Toe in Python
- In Favor of Standardization in Ed Tech